Monday 25 January 2010

My Filmic Tastes

Last five films I've seen.

1. Daybreakers
2. Die Hard 4
3. The Proposal
4. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
5. 2012

The last film I paid to go and see at the cinema was Daybreakers.
My two favourite film genres are action/adventure and horror.

My all time top 5 favourite films are:

1. Jaws
2. Jurassic Park
3. The Great Escape
4. Misery
5. The Shawshank Redemption

I would probably have to say that my absolute favourite of all time was Jurassic Park probably due to the fact that I know almost the entire script of by heart, I love the original storyline and concept, and I much prefer the film to the book by far!
It stars some of my favourite actors, Sam Neill and Lord Attenborough, and think it was also one of the first good graphic dinosaur blockbusters made to date.
I think it also has a fantastic soundtrack and really sets the tone and mood of the film, and I think it is just generally a good fun, timeless classic!

So in this case I am going to do the opening scene of Jurassic Park for my presentation as there is so much detail in the opening scene and signifiers and aspects of theme, genre, representation, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment